Sunday, December 13, 2009

More than 31 Style elements cause IE crash

Last week, I was trying to add Twitter Widget on my Webpage, it was working fine in Firefox, Chrome and Safari but in all versions of IE, it was causing crash :O

"Oh IE I love, I can write an HTML file that can crash you"

After figuring out the JavaScript of that twitter widget and some Google work, I got to know that the basic cause of IE crash is not the Twitter widget. The basic cause was that twitter widget adds a "style" HTML element dynamically, that causes crash for IE.

I just squeeze all those 31 imports in one "<style> </style>" and hurray!!!! the problem is resolved.

Reference: Microsoft Support about 31 style tags

3 comments:

  1. Qasim bahi, I am Arbab Nazar........if you remember that we study in PUCIT and you help me in statistis paper as well as Faisal.......
    how are you?
    i am really happy to see you blog.
    you can reply me at arbabnazar786@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janab koi kum shum wi karo last post dec 2009 di hai way aye koi changi gal tay ni hai way ki gul aj kal experince koi ni ho riya way?

    ReplyDelete